By submitting an application to the City of South Fulton Celebration Festival, vendor indicates that he/she has read the Terms of Contract for Food Booth and/or Arts and Crafts Booth and accepts the full terms of the contract. Space assignments are determined based upon the best interests of the Festival. This contract neither implies nor grants any preferential location.
The City of South Fulton retains the right to reject any vendor application. Space assignments are determined based upon the best interest of the Celebration Festival. ALL PROCEEDS from vendor sales will belong to the vendor. No commissions will be assessed. Vendors are responsible for collecting and paying Georgia sales tax and for reporting earnings to the IRS.
Vendors who market food, rides, and face painting must have their insurance agent mail or fax us a Certificate of Insurance showing current liability insurance coverage before space can be confirmed. The certificate must name the City of South Fulton as an Additional Insured.
The City of South Fulton retains the right to reject any vendor application. Space assignments are determined based on the best interest of the Celebration Festival. This contract neither implies nor grants any preferential location. Arts and Crafts Vendors must submit merchandise lists and photos with applications. By submitting an application to the City of South Fulton, the vendor indicates that he/she has read the Terms of Contract for Arts & Crafts Booth and accepts the full terms of this contract.
TERMS OF CONTRACT FOR ARTS AND CRAFTS BOOTH
1. ALL PROCEEDS from vendor sales will belong to the vendor. No commissions will be assessed. Vendors are responsible for collecting and paying Georgia sales tax and for reporting earnings to the IRS.
2. STORAGE OF MATERIALS during the Celebration Festival must be confined within the area assigned to you. Plan for storage within your area when designing the configuration of your booth area. Booth space will be limited to 11 feet by 11 feet.
3. VENDORS ARE EXPECTED to provide their own tables and display boards. Do not tape, tack, or otherwise affix any materials or signs to walls, trees, lamp posts, or other surfaces on public or private property. Canopies may be anchored by cinder -blocks or sandbags only. No ground stakes are permitted.
4. VENDORS ARE RESPONSIBLE for transporting and placing their own booths. Labor to erect booths will not be provided.
5.NO VENDORS OR THEIR REPRESENTATIVES shall conduct themselves in a manner offensive to general standards of decency or good taste. The City reserves the right to screen all booths and exclude inappropriate items. In the event of inappropriate behavior, the booth will be forced to close.
6. WHEN VACATED, booth space must be left clear of paper, packing materials and other refuse. Do not discard cartons or packing materials anywhere in the festival area. These items must be stored in your vehicle and taken with you upon departure.
7. VENDOR SET-UP may begin between the hours of 8 am and 11 am. All booths must be fully set up and operational by 11 am and remain open until 8 pm. No vendors will be admitted after 12 pm Saturday.
8. POWER is not available. Each vendor is responsible for its own power. Portable, quiet generators are permitted.
10. INSURANCE - Vendors are expected to carry their own insurance coverage to protect their merchandise from damage, loss, or theft incurred while participating in the Festival. Participation in the Celebration Festival is at the vendor’s own risk. The CF is a rain or shine event
11. THE NAMES “5th Anniversary Celebration Festival” MAY NOT BE USED to personalize any items sold at the Celebration Festival unless the Festival Committee has negotiated, approved and issued an exclusive Special Activities Contract with you, and arrangements have been made for the Festival to receive full commissions or royalties on the sale of that merchandise. DO NOT ATTEMPT to use the name or any variation thereof on shirts, other articles of clothing or merchandise of any kind. It is permissible to personalize with “South Fulton, Georgia: or the date. The Festival will prosecute violators to the fullest extent of the law. This application is not a “Special Activities Contract.”
12. ALL MERCHANDISE made available for sale will be limited to handcrafted items that have been sculpted, painted, photographed, designed, constructed or otherwise fashioned by the artist or artisan. Selected commercially produced or manufactured goods may be allowed. The Festival leaders will determine what manufactured items will be allowed.
13. SUBMIT A DETAILED LIST of proposed arts and crafts items with photographs of each item. To preserve the integrity of each vendor’s market, this list will be screened and final approval returned with your confirmation. Only items marked as approved on the list will be allowed for sale at the Celebration Festival.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field