Service Line Warranty Program
South Fulton has partnered with Service Line Warranties of America (SLWA), a HomeServe company and leading provider of home repair solutions, to offer our eligible residential customers optional repair service plans. Helping to protect South Fulton’s homeowners from the high costs of home emergency repairs is important to us. That’s why we are offering affordable service plans through SLWA, including sewer line blockages or breaks, water service line leaks on their property, and in-home plumbing issues. Homeowners are often unaware they are responsible for these types of repair costs, which are also not covered by typical homeowners insurance. South Fulton and SLWA have worked together to tailor the program to meet the needs of our customers. The marketing, customer service, and repairs using local, licensed, and approved contractors will be managed entirely by SLWA.
Visit the Service Line Warranties of America website for more details.
Who is Service Line Warranties of America
Introducing Service Line Warranties of America Established in 2003, Service Line Warranties of America (SLWA) is a home repair service firm based in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania. We provide repair plans to homeowners locally by collaborating with local cities and municipalities and maintain a reliable network of professional contractors to manage repairs of water, sewer, gas, electrical, and plumbing lines. SLWA is a BBB Accredited Business and has been acknowledged as the country’s most extensive and reliable provider of utility line plans, endorsed by the National League of Cities (NLC)
Home Repair Plans Offered by SLWA
SLWA’s reasonably priced plans cater to numerous home emergencies, with services rendered by local, licensed, and insured contractors. There are no deductibles, trip charges, or pre-inspections. Coverage is obtainable for:
- Exterior Sewer/Septic Line
- Exterior Water Service Line
- Plumbing and Drainage
How Plans from SLWA Work
- Reach Us Anytime - Our repair representatives are on standby to receive customer calls 24/7/365 and arrange appointments to provide the necessary assistance.
- We Dispatch a Contractor - We allocate and send a local, licensed contractor directly to the customer’s home to manage all covered repairs.
- Quality Service Delivered - Each contractor is insured and provides quality service to resolve the customer’s issue.
Features of SLWA Plans
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Economical service plans
- Covered repairs assured for one year
- Avoid emergency searches for a skilled contractor
- Local, licensed, and insured contractors execute repairs
- No cost for covered repairs, up to the benefit limit
- No deductible or service trip fees
- Repair hotline operates 24/7/365
Benefits of SLWA Plan
Numerous homeowners are unprepared for repair emergencies. They are unsure of whom to contact for repairs and can be confronted with significant unexpected costs. Visit the Service Line Warranties of America website for more details.
SLWA presently manages and deploys over 1,300 independent firms, employing thousands of highly skilled technicians.
Why choose Service Line Warranties of America?
With everything you’re responsible for as a homeowner, an unexpected exterior water service, exterior sewer, or interior plumbing and drainage emergency isn’t something you should have to worry about. Eligible South Fulton homeowners can choose SLWA to bring them valuable protection for lines on their property and inside their homes.
Since 2003, SLWA has provided eligible homeowners with solutions for the cost and inconvenience of home emergencies. SLWA, and its parent company HomeServe, has performed over 4.3 million repairs and earned a 4.8 out of 5 star rating from customers receiving service. SLWA is also accredited with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.