The City of South Fulton is committed to a transparent government that is easily accessible to residents. Here are a few of the ways we ensure our operations are clear and open:
- Keep the city website and social media accounts current with news, information and events;
- Provide an opportunity for residents to comment – either in person or via written remarks – at council meetings;
- Post meeting times, agendas, and minutes online for council meetings and provide ample notice of other board and commission meetings;
- Provide information for submission of open records requests to the city clerk, who is the official records custodian for the city.
- Provide budgets and financial reports online; and
- Answer residents’ questions at regular district town hall meetings as well other city-related affairs. See the calendar of events for details.