The City of South Fulton is pleased to announce that effective Monday, April 6th, all new building permit applications must be submitted electronically through our new electronic permitting software, SagesGov.
Permitting Division Operational Update
To protect our citizens from the spread of the Coronavirus Disease 19, COVID-19, the Permitting Division of the City of South Fulton, will be closed to the public beginning Monday, March 16, 2020, until further notice. Please note that processing times may be delayed as some approving agencies are limited in operations. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact one of our staff members.
Our Permitting Division can be reached at 470.809.7700.
Please review important information below:
- Permitting staff can be reached between the hours of 8:30a.m. and 3:00p.m. to assist you with your permitting needs.
- Effective Monday, April 6, 2020, all new applications must be submitted via our electronic permitting software, SagesGov. Applications previously submitted will continue processing as normal. City staff will contact applicants via email or phone.
- If you are need of an invoice to pay for a permit or reinspection fee, send your request to our Permitting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you receive your invoice, payments can be made online by clicking here. Please note, payments made after 3:00p.m. will be processed the next business day.
- Inspections will continue as normal with communication via email and/or phone. All inspection requests received by 4:00p.m. will be conducted the next business day.
- For inspection requests or results, please email: email@example.com
For inspection questions requiring immediate assistance, contact Brian Epstein at 678.333.6900 or Will Hart at 229.603.9046
Deputy Building Official
Development Services Manager