The City of South Fulton is pleased to announce that effective Monday, April 6th, all new building permit applications can be submitted electronically through our new electronic permitting software, SagesGov.
Permitting Division Operational Update
To protect our citizens from the spread of the Coronavirus Disease 19, COVID-19, the Permitting Division of the City of South Fulton, will be closed to the public beginning Monday, March 16, 2020, until further notice. Please note that processing times may be delayed as some approving agencies are limited in operations. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact one of our staff members.
Our Permitting Division can be reached at 470-809-7700. All applications are now accepted electronically. Find more details about submitting a Permit Application.
Land Disturbance/Final Plats/Minor Plats
Land Disturbance permit applications must be mailed to City Hall. Please send 6 sets of plans (4 copies of plats) with two copies of any associated reports and a completed Log-In Form (see attached) via FedEx, UPS, or similar, or mail to City Hall. Address the package to the attention of the Permitting Division. Be sure to include email contact address(es) on the Log-In Form even though there is no specified place to provide such. Mail your application and plans to:
Community Development and Regulatory Affairs
Attention: Permitting Division
5440 Fulton Industrial Boulevard, SW
Atlanta, GA 30336
Reaching the Staff & Submitting Applications
- Permitting staff can be reached between the hours of 8:30 am and 3:00 pm to assist you with your permitting needs.
- Effective Monday, April 6, 2020, all new applications must be submitted via our electronic permitting software, SagesGov. Applications previously submitted will continue processing as normal. City staff will contact applicants via email or phone.
- If you are need of an invoice to pay for a permit or reinspection fee, send your request to our Permitting Team. Once you receive your invoice, payments can be made online. Please note, payments made after 3:00 pm will be processed the next business day.
- Inspections will continue as normal with communication via email and/or phone. All inspection requests received by 4:00 pm will be conducted the next business day.
- Email the Inspection Staff for inspection requests or results.
- For inspection questions requiring immediate assistance, contact Brian Epstein at 678-333-6900
Permitting Counter will be open:
- Monday through Thursday from 8:30 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. (walk-ins and/or appointments)
- Monday through Thursday Scheduled appoints 1 pm – 3 pm (appointments only)
- Friday 8:30 a.m. through 12:00 p.m. (appointments only; NO WALK-INS ACCEPTED).