- No more than two (3) misdemeanor criminal convictions within the past (10) years
- No domestic violence convictions
- No DUI/Reckless Driving convictions in the past (7) years
- No more than six (4) moving violations in the past ten (7) years
- No more than three (3) at fault traffic accidents in the past three (7) years
- No bankruptcies in the past thirty-six (36) months of discharge
- No felony convictions/No indictments for a crime punishable by imprisonment exceeding a term of one year or more. Includes Expungement/ First Offender Act
- No drug use in the past twenty-four (24) months. No scheduled I drugs use except for marijuana in past 20 years. No history of drugs sales or manufacturing
- No more than two (2) Driver’s License Suspensions/ Failure to Appears within the last seven (7) years
- No dishonorable discharge from Military
- No active court cases/protection orders
- No active POST investigations/POST Probations
- No Law Enforcement termination in the past three (3) years
- Failure to substantially and properly complete the application forms, including but not limited to; failure to fill in all blanks to an extent that suggests intentional omission or deception, failure to provide notary seals required or failure to attach requested documents unless prior arrangements have been made.
- History of failure to maintain financial responsibility shown through a credit report.
- Unstable job history; the applicant changes jobs frequently.