1. What happens if I need a new court date? 
    • The City of South Fulton Municipal Court allows for court reset notice on all offenses. You need to call or appear in the Clerk’s Office and request for a new court date.
  2. How do I get a copy of my disposition? 
    • You will need to appear in the Clerk’s Office during business hours and request a disposition.
  3. Do I have to appear in court or can I just pay my citation? 
    • Some citations require a court appearance whereas others do not. Contact the Clerk’s Office for additional information.
  4. What is the fine amount for my citation? 
    • You can go to southfultonpay.com to obtain your citation amount or call the Clerk’s Office at 470-809-7400 within 7 business days from the day you received the citation.
  5. I am on probation and need to know where do I pay my monthly probation fees? 
    • You call can call your Probation Officer at 770-969-5400 or appear at 5039 Union Street Union City, GA 30291
  6. How do I apply for a Public Defender? 
    • Click Here and complete the attached application for a Public Defender. Other options include, completing the application in the Clerk’s Office located at 5440 Fulton Industrial Blvd. SW Atlanta, GA 30336 or during your court appearance, located at 5060 Union Street Union City, GA 30291.