- What is this Service?
- What Warrants this Service?
- Is there a charge?
- What is this Process?
- When and Where is it offered?
Pre-application meetings are intended to aid prospective applicants in understanding the required rules and regulations that apply to their project and to reveal potential problems. The goal of providing a pre-application meeting is to make the permitting process as efficient and understandable as possible.
Re-zoning, Variance, Use Permits, or Modification petitions. In addition, annexation requests, ordinance amendment.
Step 1: Contact a Planner
Please email your request to Marissa Jackson @ email@example.com regarding your proposed project, or if you have previously spoken with a planner and know you would like a Pre-Application Meeting, Proceed to Step 2
Step 2: Submit Meeting Request
If the planner recommends a pre-application meeting, complete a Request for Pre-Application Meeting Form online.
- Please complete this with as much detail and information as possible.
- Please Note: an address or an APN (parcel number); requests not including either of these will be deemed incomplete.
- Requests are reviewed weekly by the appropriate staff. You will be contacted with a meeting time and a planner or planners will be assigned to your meeting.
Step 3: Attend Meeting
Attend the pre-application meeting and discuss your proposed project and any questions you have about the approval process with City Staff.
This a virtual meeting held on Zoom every Wednesday between 9:00 A.M. - 11:00 A.M.