In order to become a firefighter with the Fulton County Fire and Rescue Department:
- You cannot have been convicted of a felony for the past 10 years
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must have a high school diploma or GED equivalency
- You must pass a physical examination administered by the Fulton County Department of Health and Wellness
- You must successfully pass a physical agility test administered by the Fire Department
For other employment details, including current job postings, you may visit our employment page.