The mission of the Municipal Court is to provide an impartial forum for the fair administration of justice in a manner that balances the rule of law and the respect of all persons.
- Plea and Arraignment- Every Tuesday at 9:30am and 1:30pm
- Environmental- 1st and 3rd Wednesdays at 1:30pm
- Motion Calendar/ Probation Status and/or Revocation Calendar- 2nd and 4th Wednesdays at 1:30pm
- Failure To Appear (FTA) -Every Wednesday at 5:30pm
- Bench Trials- Every Thursday at 10:00am and 5:00pm
- Chief Judge Tiffany Carter Sellers
- LaDawn Jones, Solicitor
- Viveca Powell, Public Defender
- Lakesiya L. Cofield, Court Administrator
- Lillian Triplett, Clerk of Court
- Katrina Devine-Weaver, Senior Court Clerk
- Ramona Howard, Senior Court Clerk
ATTENTION! All citation payments (in person, online, phone or mail) must be made by 2:00 p.m. on the Monday prior to your court date on Tuesday.
If you received a citation that does not require a court appearance, you may pay in person, online, by phone or by mail. If you would like to pay in person at the court clerk’s office, payments can be received Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
Payments can be made in person at the City of South Fulton Municipal Court Office located at 5440 Fulton Industrial Blvd. S.W. Atlanta, GA 30336.
Cash, money orders, certified check, Master Card, Visa, Discover Card, and American Express and online payments can be accepted as payment. Payments that do not require a court appearance, can also be mailed to the address on the front of the citation. Please note: there is a 5.0% service fee for all credit/debit card usage on www.southfultonpay.com and in the office. No personal checks are accepted.
Payments can also be made over the phone by calling 1-855-267-6655. No Partial payments will be accepted and the fine amount must be paid in full.
Some citations require an appearance in court. Please contact the Court Clerks office at (470) 809-7400 at least 2 business days after the citation has been issued to inquire if your citation is a mandatory appearance.